Monday, March 26, 2012

More Goodbyes

Monday was one of those days where it goes by really fast, but your not really sure why kind of days. It flew by, and it wasn't a bad day over all. I ended up in the one year old room, and it was INSANE, but it wasn't a bad day. Just very LONG, and tiring, but over all good.
Tuesday was a long day, but deal able. I was in the older one younger two year old room all day. I didn't even get to be with my infants. It worked out to be ok in the end, but this whole having 4 people call out is getting old. I don't even begin to understand how things like this happen. If I work 8-5 then why do those that work 9-6 go home before me? I guess that means they really like the work I do. They know I am dependable and all that jazz, but it's like really? I'd like to actually go home at my regular time.
Wednesday I was not with my infants all day again, and it's okay. I'm getting used to not having anyone follow through with what is said. It's just like okay we will see what happens the next day. So there we go I was in the younger 2 year old room and one year old room. It was just a day in the life of Sunrise. I felt like crap all day, and the ac at the house still STILL hasn't been fixed it's been like 3 days, and yes temperatures aren't to high. However, the house is warmer INSIDE than out, and it is making life miserable. I can't complain to much since the people I live with are really great to let me stay here. However, why the HELL haven't they called for someone to look at it before it starts getting REALLY HOT!? is beyond me. Maybe cause some people in this house. Believe in not doing anything they are suppose to in a timely fashion. Yeah that's it. Ok rant over and this days' post is done.
Thursday I wanted to be anywhere, but at work. It was another be in the one and 2 year old room day. I would love it if people would actually work instead of this I can only work half a day. It's really getting old, and I'm starting to get really annoyed. That's all I want to say today.
Friday and I am so very glad! I woke up with a knot in my back and a headache and feeling like CRAP. Work wasn't to horrible it was just busy busy, but the kids were calm. I was in the infant's, ones and young two year old. It wasn't a bad day things went really well, and I even got to leave work at 430 which AMAZED ME! So i was able to get my grocery shopping done, and my laundry done without the stress of hurry and time constraints. It was AWESOME!
Saturday I woke up feeling like crap. This house is so HOT, and there's no A/C and it's just miserable. That's all I can say about it, and they say it will be a week or so before it's fixed.. GRRR
Sunday was a MUCH COOLER day which meant being in the house wasn't so bad. I was at the Renaissance festival all day saying goodbye to everyone. It was emotional and fun all in one. I will miss everyone, and hope to get some photos up on face book soon. I also have someone letting us borrow a window ac unit which will help keep things cool. Until we can get the motor fixed this week. Today was a good day all around.

No comments: