Tuesday, March 13, 2012

long week

Monday I had the day off, and it was SO NICE! I just stayed home and vegged out. I didn't really do anything. I ended up not needing to go to court. So I took advantage and just took a me day, and loved it.
Tuesday was a long day, but a good one. I started off in the older 2 year old room then the older 3 year old room then back with my INFANTS! I loved it! I miss them so friggin much it's not even funny. Then we had a LONG staff meeting, and for the rest of the week. I am going in at 530 in the morning. I am excited to show them yes I can do this but I am not sure if I'm gonna last. Only because they are talking of me doing a 12 hour day for three days UGH!
Wednesday I went to work at 530 in the morning got off just AFTER 5. I was ok till about 4 when I got really tired. Then my boss sent a bunch of people home BEFORE me. Then tells me I needed to reminder her that I needed to go home. How the hell is it MY responsibility to tell HER when I am here. Your the boss shouldn't you know? I was more upset that she sent people that came in at 10 home at 2 verses me. It's all good though cause if they can't get me out. I'll have overtime in this check.
Thursday I worked from 530 till 545 a looooong loooong day. So tired and worked with 4 year olds and infants. Holy cow! Am glad I'm going in at 8 tomorrow.
Friday wasn't to bad. I kind of went all over the place. Only part I didn't like was the headache that hit me in the afternoon, but over all was a good day.
Saturday I went to the Renaissance festival, and got some photos. After the season is over I'll post a album on face book of my adventures. I also did some Saint Patrick's Day photos at Sarougho Ranch Park. Which I'll get up on my face book soon as well. I had dinner at Spaghetti Factory. It was a nice day.
Sunday was a quiet cloudy rainy beautiful day. I pretty much stayed home caught up on housework, and enjoyed some quiet time.

No comments: