Monday, March 5, 2012

changes

Monday it's MONDAY it's a new week, and so far not to bad. It wasn't a bad day, but not a good one. I am so tired I had a tough time sleeping last night, and am feeling it today, but over all the day was good. People were not to cranky, and life was good.
Tuesday wasn't a horrible day, but it wasn't the best day in my life. The morning was pretty nice being with just the young 4 year old class. The afternoon with the one year old kids wasn't to bad until 45 min till I was to leave. It was crazy after that. I hope there is light at the end of this tunnel and I can stop being in that room ALL THE TIME. Today Lisa (the director) spoke to me about going back into the Infant room. So hopefully it will happen.
Wednesday I was in the 4 year old room in the morning and young one year old in the afternoon. It's not been to bad lately, but I am so tired of being in that room. So when I heard they are possibly hiring someone who LOVES one year old. I PRAY they work out and soon. I don't like it in there at all, and it's starting to get to me. Other than that it's not been a bad day. It was actually a pretty nice day.
Thursday I was everywhere today. I was informed however that as of Monday I will be back with my INFANTS!!! I am soooooooooooo beyond excited I can't even explain it. It's like all this hell of being in the one year old room for 3 weeks is paying off. There is 3 new hires starting and I am so excited to get a new person to work with in the infant room. It's exciting!
Friday was a insane crazy day. All the kids I worked with were just off the wall crazy. Plus it was emotional saying goodbye to a coworker. I was SO glad to get off early and come home and do laundry and just be home.
Saturday I went to the Renaissance festival for a little bit. I got a cool new toe ring, and i LOVE IT! We came home because Rachel wasn't feeling well. So we hung at home for a bit and then looked into some plants we want to put in the backyard.
Sunday stayed home enjoyed quiet times and caught up on some little house things. Have a great week!

No comments: