Monday, February 27, 2012

Survial

Monday I woke up with a bad headache that I realized I got from how I slept. It went away by the time I had to work. It was a CRAZY day. We were short FIVE teachers. Two were scheduled off three called out and a fourth tried to call out. It's getting ridiculous again. It's like everyone calls out all the time, and we are already short staffed, and it's just getting crazy again. I hope it doesn't get BAD.
Tuesday was another CRAZY short staffed day, and the word is it could be all week. I am working 10 hours and lucky to get a 30 min break, and everyone is frustrated and cranky. I was told if people hadn't called out I would of actually been with my INFANTS. GRRRRRRRRRRR So HOPEFULLY everyone will be there tomorrow, and I can be in MY INFANT ROOM! Or in the FOUR year old room which is where I miss being there and infants. I'm tired of being in a room I am so overwhelmed in and I feel over worked in. However, my assistant director said I am defiantly NOT paid enough, and should get a bonus. So that helped a little. Tomorrow is a new day try again.
Wednesday I work up feeling yucky, but by 10 felt better. I had a pretty good day all around. I was with my INFANTS!!!!!!!!!! and my 4 year old class I was happy and got off on time. Just a MUCH better day today.
Thursday was a MUCH better day. I felt allot better, and other than a 4 year old that thought it would be loads of fun to hit, kick, throw wood chips and scream at me. It was a pretty nice day. I wasn't in with my babies, but the day was good. I got off a little early, and it made my day. I came home did some laundry and was able to actually relax before bed.
Friday was crazy, but not overwhelming. I was by myself with the 3 1/2 year old class, and then in the one year old room. I had a okay day for a change. It was super windy which is AWESOME! However, it was so bad we couldn't take the kids outside so it was a challenge, but it was alright. Glad it's the weekend!
Saturday was a not bad day, but not great. Rachel and I went out to the Renaissance festival, but I wasn't feeling well and i was in allot of pain. She was not feeling great, and out friends that work there felt awful. So I didn't even make it through a show. I left about a hour after getting there. Rachel and I went home and after a little rest we went shopping for groceries, and got food and came home. Rested more and didn't do allot. Went out to Jonathan's family for a while, and then came home and crashed out.
Sunday basically a stay home and get things done around the house resting type of day. I woke up, and did laundry, cleaned my room and bathroom. I rested and relaxed and enjoyed a beautiful Sunday. Getting myself charged up for a new week.

No comments: