Monday, February 6, 2012

Excited

Monday today was a irritating day for me. I got to work at 745 and SAT DOING NOTHING till 845. Then I worked in the older two year old room then the older three year old room. I went on my lunch break and talked to the bank. I am currently out a LARGE amount of money from a supposed ATM withdrawal. So I have to fight it and wait any where from 30-120 days to even get my money back. That is so aggravating. Then I had to work in the one year old room and I was so annoyed cause I had to do EVERYTHING. I then was stuck in the older one year old room all day. It was so annoying, and then I got off work a good 45 min late. I had the SLOWEST drivers in ALL of Phoenix in front of me and i couldn't pass them. Took me 30 min to get home. MAN was I ever glad to be HOME.

Tuesday was really hard for me. It started off tough, and just kept staying. Started off with the drive to work taking MUCH longer than usual. Barely getting to work ON TIME. I sat for 30-40 minutes after my time to clock in. I then clocked in, and worked in the older 4 year old room. It was going alright until one kid threw mud in my face and eye, and then this 4 year old pooped his pants cause he was mad that he was in trouble. Then I had to work in the one year old room feeling very alone. Then on my lunch break my sandwich was bad so I only ate meat. I then worked in the 3 year old room with kids just going nuts on me. Then I was in the older 2 year old room where a kid tried to choke himself. Then I had to scrub a table that was covered in paint. I then sat for a hour or 2 because i had a meeting. It was just crazy one thing after another. I am glad to be home resting me sore back. Hope tomorrow is better.

Wednesday was A WHOLE LOT BETTER! I work up to my lower back HURTING, but it wasn't a bad day. I was in the older one year old younger two year old room and it was fine. I have a great person in there to work with who understands when I'm hurting. I got off early too which was nice. So I could come home and tend to my back

Thursday I sat at work waiting to clock in till 930. I then hurried and opened the class I was in yesterday. Then was moved to the older three's then to the one's then stayed in the young three's all day. I was so sore, but it wasn't to bad.

Friday I was mostly in the young 3's room. I had a good day over all. Just tired, and cranky. Everyone was bitchy at work about 'needing to go home early' so I got screwed and had to stay late. Not cool.

Saturday OPENING REN FEST!!!!!!!!!!!! I had soooooooooooooooo much fun! Got to catch up with friends, and see shows, and stuff. I got overheated and got sick so had to leave early, but it was still fun. I cooled down and got hydrated and it was fine. Did some shopping got my Phantom of the Opera 25th anniversary CD and DVD and got breaking dawn part 1 DVD and a pair of shoes I'm pretty happy!

Sunday was a cloudy beautiful day, and I enjoyed some quiet time, and caught up on everything I needed to.Ready to start the new week!

No comments: