Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Short week

Tuesday since I messed up and threw things off this 'week' started with a Tuesday and a VERY LOOOOONG one at that. I feel so drained and worn out, but I have been up since 430 this morning, and don't know why. I worked with the 4's and young 2's and it was a good day all around. I miss my infants allot though.
Wednesday I worked my FULL shift, and it was fun. I was with the 4's and young 2's again. I think that's going to be my normal until further notice. I miss my infants allot, but I am willing to do whatever I need to just to keep my job. I figure they must put allot of trust into me to have me go everywhere ALL the time. I know once we hire more teachers and get more infants things will be better. It's just getting there. I am over all happy though.
Thursday I am glad today is OVER. It was a crazy out of control everyone in a BAD mood day. Crazy kids in EVERY class I was in from the one year olds to the five year olds. Adults cranky people called out, and it was just a not good day. A very terrible horrible no good very bad day, and I am glad it's over. Tomorrow is a new day, and it promises to be better than today.
Friday today was a crazy day again, but not bad. Just crazy bouncing around from room to room, and trying to have a fun time. Had to work late, and that just annoyed me, and traffic was not great either. It was just nice to be home, and rest, and forget about this week and look forward to a new week.
Saturday was crazy we Rachel, Jonathan and I went and fought with the now totally totalled car. Then the post office then the bank THEN went to the Renaissance festival. It was alright out there. Saw bits and pieces of shows, and then came home and out to dinner. It was just a cluster of a day.
Sunday I rested then caught up on housework. It was a quiet day in the house. Have a great week!

No comments: