Monday, February 13, 2012

Opening weekend , bumps, Wicked OH MY!

Sunday/Monday: I posted my post up and then had excitement so I am putting some Sunday here too. Sunday I went to the Renaissance Festival with Rachel. Which was a surprise we have season tickets, but at the last second in the afternoon we decided to go. It was a cool lovely day, and it was super fun. Great crowds and people were fun. On the way home wasn't so fun. Not to far from the festival Rachel and I got in a fender bender. We hit the back of a truck, and everyone is fine. The truck had no damage to it. Her car the hood dented in, and it looks like the radiator might be gone, but over all not horrible. Just the 4 hours to get home wasn't fun. So I went into work a little later since I got home so late last night, and am so emotional. So I was greeted with a big bear hug by Lisa (the new director) and she was like I need you here so BAD. Found out a girl quit Friday and another called out today so they were down teachers. So my being there helped out. I spent the day in the one year old room, and it was not so bad. I am just sore and achey, but over all it was a good day. I came home and made from scratch vanilla chai cupcakes, and frosting. I'm so proud of myself! Some of my mother's cooking/baking has rubbed off on me. Thank you mommy!!!
Tuesday I woke up late, and it threw my whole day into this fast forward get it done kind of mode. It was not a bad day just busy busy busy, and full of sugar to boot. I love the kids I work with, and how each one touches my life in so many wonderful ways. It was also cloudy and cool today which I LOVED. It is also Arizona's 100th birthday, and Valentine's day. So pretty fun stuff happening all around.
Wednesday it felt like Thursday all day today. It was crazy put me everywhere day. I had a good day and felt great. Just worn out from running around.
Thursday I was feeling super stressed out, and I am not really positive why. It just feels like I have EVERYTHING to do, and absolutely NO time to do it in. Which is silly because I have nothing "to do" that I haven't already taken care of. I worked with the 2 year olds and 4 year olds today and it wasn't even that bad. I got off a a decent time and was able to go get my car emissions tested and renewed my registration so I dunno what the deal is. Tomorrow is a whole new day though right?
Friday was not a bad day. I still felt VERY overwhelmed, but nothing I couldn't handle. I was with the 4 year olds today again. I'm finding I enjoy being with them, and my infants most, but I got stuck in the young one year old room again. I told my boss today I get very overwhelmed in that room. I don't know why I do, but I do. I love the kids and things, but for some reason from the first day I worked in there when I first started it was a hard place for me to work. I got most of my 'work' done so I can play this weekend. I'm excited to go see WICKED with my family, and celebrate my dad's birthday!
Saturday I spent the morning relaxing and catching up on house stuff. Then took Rachel with me to go to my family's house. We all went to see WICKED and dinner for my dad's birthday! I had such a good time we had some AWESOME seats, and of course GREAT family company. I love when I get to be with them. We had a lovely dinner it was a great day all around.
Sunday/Monday cause I forgot to post up this on Sunday I spent the passed 2 days at the Renaissance festival. I have had so much fun that I loose track of time. Today (Monday) was very crazy out there, but the crowds are amazing! hope this week is good to you!

No comments: