Sunday, February 24, 2013

Last Session

Monday: President's Day, and I woke up, and tried to go to the Renascence Festival with Rachel, and it was HORRIBLE after sitting in barely moving traffic for about a hour we decided to go to Goldfield instead. We had a nice time there, and then we had a nice lunch, and then called it a day.
Tuesday: Started new classes today, and so far going well I have ICD which is diagnosis coding, and that will be tough, but so far I feel good about it. My cough is less and I got my TB test done today, and set up 2 days of the week where I go in early to be 'assessed' to get ready for my externship. I am so excited. Work wasn't bad, but was very annoying, and I am glad I got to come home and not worry about it.
Wednesday: It's a beautiful cold rainy day. I love the rain here it always smells so good, and if I'm not driving in it I enjoy it. People can't drive worth anything here as is, but add a little rain and it's just crazy. School went well, and I am doing good so far. Work went pretty well I was mostly just doing whatever it was nice.
Thursday: I am defiantly in my last session of school. I had to do extra stuff today and got a bunch of homework. It's going to be just fine it's just really starting to sink in how I'm done. I woke with a weird dull random sore spot in my throat, but it's all good. Work wasn't to bad kind of crazy, but that seems normal any more.
Friday: School went well I got my TB test read and it's negitive and all is going well. It's a beautiful day today, and other than my side still hurting I am doing alright. My cough is lessened. I think these pills are helping. Work went really well I didn't  really work with the babies it was mostly 2 year olds and I had a good time. I even got off a little early and got to enjoy some quiet time to myself.
Saturday was a fun filled day I got up early and spent the day with Rachel and Jonathan we went to all kinds of places, and had a wonderful time.
Sunday I went to the Renascence  Festival with Rachel. It was a smooth ride out there, but it was very cold so we watched a couple shows, and saw a few friends, and then left. We met up with Jonathan and we ran a a few earrands, and ended the day with a lovely dinner. It was a great weekend, but it ended all too soon.

No comments: