Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ren Fest!

Monday: It was a cold rainy day, and I loved it!! I am still sick with this cough, but the weather was lovely! School was kind of stupid we just did the same thing for all four hours. I did get my coding projects done though so that was good. I got 80-84 on all three of my exams so I am happy with that. I have finals this week. I can't believe I am almost done it's so exciting and scary all in one. Work went really well it's tough being sick, but it's not as bad as it usually is. Maybe it's because I'm so close to being done with things that I don't let the negatives get to me as much. I dunno
Tuesday: School was alright I was very tired, but I managed to get through it. I did allot of nothing and felt I was wasting my day, but it wasn't bad. Work was fast as usual, and a little annoying, but nothing major.
Wednesday: School was kind of just one of those days where I'm there, but not sure why. We didn't do a whole lot to prepare for tomorrow's finals. We played a game called stump the teacher, and it was allot fun coming up with questions that the teachers didn't know the answer too. Work was weird, but not bad. It just was weird I dunno how to explain it.
Thursday: we had finals in class, and I feel like I did better on those than I did on my exams last week. I have evaluations and final results tomorrow so I'll know then how it went. Work was crazy I spent most of it with the 4 and 5 year olds. It was a crazy day, but still controlled. I am glad it's over though.
Friday: Evaluations went well I'm passing, I then came home did some laundry and got some rest. My head is killing me, and I'm hopeing it will go away before I have to go to work. I tried to rest from 930 till 130, but I couldn't sleep so I went to work with a bad headache. It wasn't bad at work it was just a long day. I came home did laundry and just relaxed
Saturday I slept in, and then spent the day with Rachel and Jonathan. We had a good time just hand

No comments: