Sunday, March 3, 2013

Warming up

Monday: I had a good day in school except in my ICD class where even the instructor is lost right now. It will get better, but right now it's a little challenge. I got my report card and I have all B's and one A so I'm happy. Work went really well no major issues and all is good for me right now.
Tuesday I went to school early to meet with my program director, but she missed due to the buses being late. So I'm trying again tomorrow, and then we had a sub for classes so classes were on he long drawn out side of life. My back is hurting, but I think I am finally better from being sick. Work went okay I had a fast day yet very long.
Wednesday: My back is still hurting, but I am doing alright. School was crazy coding coding coding all day and I was glad to come home and get a break. Work was weird I really didn't do a lot, but i did do a lot. I wasn't in my room really, but I did a lot of other things. It was weird.
Thursday: We got ready for exams tomorrow, but I feel very unprepared. I think it's just cause I'm so focused on trying to get everything else done that I am overwhelming myself. Work wasn't to bad it went really well and fast.
Friday: I took my exams and it was fast and easy for me save for my coding one, but I think I did well. I'll find out on Monday how it all went. I came home and did some laundry, and then I got to see niece and nephews it was a nice break. Work went well today nothing major happened just a good day.
Saturday I spent the day with Rachel and Jonathan we just did various things I got my toes done, and a new dress. It was a nice laid back day.
Sunday Rachel and I went to the Renascence festival watched a few friends do some shows and then came home and prepared for the week.

No comments: