Sunday, March 10, 2013

cool down?

Monday: School was not to bad just another day of learning and growing. I had a good day even when I poked my finger with my pencil. Work went really well too. No major complaints. I did hear the lady that helps find extern sites, and she had one for me, but my concern was the travel in my not so reliable car. So she has a few other options to look at.
Tuesday: School was not bad. I went early to meet with my program director, and she missed it, but we can try again. I am excited and nervous about my extern interview. I hope all goes well with it, and I am excited to go there. it's a behavioral health center so I'll get lots of interesting things, and the coding will be the same mainly. My instructor speaks highly of it, and said I would be great there. It's a new site for extern for the school so I'm even more excited to be one of the first ones to go there. Work went really well today too nothing major to say about it.
Wednesday: I had a okay day at school. I as really frustrated cause my program director was suppose to meet with me, and again didn't show up. How the heck am I suppose to get my assessments done with her if she never shows? Work was tough cause I was basically taking care of 8 babies alone. My coworker decided working on a board was more important than helping me with babies. One that cried for 20 min for a bottle cause I couldn't get to him. I felt horrible trying to do it all and not having any help. I was glad to come home.
Thursday school was hard because my mind is on my interview. I feel good about this place, but at the same time am not sure what will happen when I walk in the doors. I have knowledge and ability I just hope they will give me a chance as an extern, and maybe from there more will come. My interview went really well, and I am not in the process of getting set to be able to be at that site. I am excited for the chance to be there. Work was kind of crazy, but it went okay.
Friday it was a beautiful rainy day. I love the weather, but I woke up not feeling so hot so I went to school where I had a sub, and I tried to stay for all of my classed, but by the time my 3rd class came I couldn't do it so I came home and rested. Work went pretty well nothing major happened I gave mt 2 weeks notice. I had a hard time with it, but it's all going to be alright.
Saturday was cold, a little wet, but beautiful. Rachel and I went to the Renaissance Festival for half the day. We had a good time mostly shopped and visited some friends that work out there. Crowds were small it was great. We then tried a new place for lunch, and did a little shopping, and came home and chilled then had dinner. It was alot of fun nice relaxing day.
Sunday: enjoyed the warmer weather with Rachel, and had a wonderful day!

No comments: