Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nearly done

Monday: School was alright it was kind of a weird day, but it went well. I came home and had the phantom alarm go off next door very weird. Work was kind of weird too, but nothing major happened. It was just a weird day all around.
Tuesday: wasn't so weird school went alright lots of getting ready for exams today. Work I was annoyed by my coworker, but I survived I just did my job, and ignored her. She really needs to just be quiet sometimes. I came home, and went with my dad to Costco it was nice to just be with him. Not that we did allot  but it was just nice to have some time to hang just me and him. Which doesn't happen allot  Everyone is gone for the week so its he and I in the house, but to actually just go out and help was nice. I needed it.
Wednesday: I went home early from school my back and head were killing me. I came home and did some school work. Same things I'd of done at school, but was able to rest better. Work was hard cause of how I felt. I ended up with the one and two year olds most of the time which made things so much harder for me.
Thursday: we did alot of reviewing at school getting ready for exams. It was just another day my headache went away, but my back and legs are still hurting alot. Hopefully work will go fast, and be easy. Work was alright I ended up in the one year old room again, and it's really annoying because I go in we play outside for a hour then the girl has us come in and she changed diapers for an hour. She could wash their hands and play with them, and I could get diapers done faster, but it's alright.
Friday: I had exams, and was done by 9 THANK GOODNESS my instructor gives good homework which is actually a study guide that we aren't suppose to get anymore, but she helped SO much by having us do those. I had free time so I went with Rachel to Wal-mart and her parents. I went to my meeting at the school for my extern site, and got all set for that, and then Rachel and I went to lunch. It was nice to spend time with her just chillin, and having fun in the middle of the day. I then went to work hopeing it would be a good fast fun easy day.
Saturday: Went to the Renascence Festival with Rachel, Jonathan, and Laura. I felt off for some reason all day, and it was hot so we left early. On my way home I had to come deal with the house alarm that had gone off, and then i spent the day and evening with Rachel and Jonathan. We just chilled and didn't do much it was just a chill day.
Sunday: I did laundry, rested, and prepared for the week.

No comments: