Sunday, March 24, 2013

Last week

Monday: we are doing a lot of review for finals which happy Thursday. I'm so excited, nervous, scared, and sad all in one. This week has so much happening, and I just hope all goes well. Work was alright I'm just done with being there at this time of my life, and just over the drama and the constant blah blah I hear every day there.
Tuesday: school was okay we got told that our exams are being 'revised' due to some one saying that someone in class was writing answers for another student. This is the second time our class has been accused of something like this, and it's really frustrating  and makes me angry  We have been working hard to learn and be informed of certain things for the purpose of tests. Tests which now are totally being changed and we have finals on Thursday. I think it's totally crazy, and I hope we still do well. Work is still going well, but I'm done I've decided I need a change, and that I'm ready for it.
Wednesday: I felt like the only reason I went to school was because of the work I had to do in my second hour class. I felt like the review and studying we were doing were stuff I can do at home. So I left my last class early no one was working they were just talking so I took it upon myself to leave. Work was emotional for me I guess today it's just one of those days where everything touched me.
Thursday: I took my finals, and feel good about them except my ICD one. I do not feel good or confident on it in anyway shape or form. Work was okay I'm getting tired of having to go in the one year old class, but I have one more day left so whatever it is it is, and I am okay.
Friday was good at school finishing up things and getting ready for the next step. It was great to go get done and feel like I have accomplished something!
Saturday I spent the morning relaxing  and then the rest of the day with Jonathan and Rachel. We just hung out and had a lovely day
Sunday: I spent half the day at the Renascence festival with Rachel  We had fun, and then went shopping where I got a bunch of stuff for fairly good prices for working. Then came home and rested.

No comments: