Sunday, April 12, 2009

MUCH better

This week was MUCH better than last. Things for the most part went really well with all that I did. Thursday I spent all day with the 2 year olds it was different to be in there ALL day. I hadn’t done that in years. Friday I had an early day which was very nice. I enjoyed seeing some of my family, and getting my bed finally! Then Saturday I spent with my family it was so lovely. I got to spend a good deal of my day with Megan my 3 ½ year old niece. She is so funny I love her to death. I also got to spend time with Kyle and Parker who are both 1 ½ years old. We had a lovely dinner and Easter egg hunt. I then went and watched the musical CATS with Trisha. I loved it I liked the part where a lady in the audience screamed because a CAT startled her. I also loved that when Rum Tum Tugger picked someone to dance with in the aduince the lady actually really dance well with him. So fun good times happy days. Until next week keep smiling ya’ll

No comments: