Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ahhh

This week has not been bad nor has it been good. It's just been a normal week. If there is such a thing as normal that is :). The weekend was nice it always seems to go by too fast. Friday night we went out my Trisha and Rachel. We had Crackerbarrel and just relaxed and talked. Saturday we had HAGS which stands for Have A Great Saturday it's a breakfast one a month where a few people get together and have breakfast and talk and whatever. After that Trisha and I went ran a few errands and renewed our season tickets for Gammage. Our next step is for Arizona Broadway. I am so excite for both seasons at both places. Gammage has Legally Blonde, Little House on the prairie, Avenue Q, Phantom of the Opera, Mary Poppins, Annie and a few others. Arizona Broadway is doing Anything Goes, Footloose, Cats, Phantom, Christmas Carol and a few others. I am soooo very excited both seasons I love theater in case it didn't show. Anyhow after that we met up with Rachel, and we went shopping got a few much needed things for a cheap. Then we went to Kat's house where we had a energy opening experience. Basically with the use of the things from the earth we were able to connect with the energy around us. It was a nice refreshing thing. I needed it more than I realized. Then we talked and hung out had brownies, and now it's Sunday and I've done some house work and laundry and am just kind of hanging out enjoying how very peaceful it feels in my home. Have a wonderful week! Keep smiling and fairy blessings to all.

1 comment:

MyKelle J said...

Man those are some great shows! Have fun with those!

I didn't know you blogged! YAY