Sunday, April 5, 2009

This week has been hard on me. A week ago today the world lost two wonderful people. On Monday when I came to work I was informed that Gail Marie Thomas and her daughter Caitlin Marie Thomas were killed by a drunk driver on Saturday. These two wonderful ladies Gail age 40 and her daughter Caitlin Age 20 use to work at the school with me. I was still in contact with Gail up to Wednesday I had talked with her. They were just going to the store when their lives were taken. They leave behind a 14 year old son and brother. In honor of both Gail and Caitlin and the beauty they shared on this earth. I would like to ask everyone to do random acts of kindness. In honor of them both.

I was also fighting being sick and my back acted up badly. In order to just relax Rachel and I went to the cabin this weekend. It was so nice we drove up on Friday night where it was snowing, and so come morning we had some snow to deal with. Nothing major it was all melted by the afternoon. We went to Williams and ate, and then we went to the Northern Arizona Museum and the Pioneer Museum as well as to Walnut canyon and Eldon ruins. We had a great time.

Today we came home where we got pedicures and now I'm just catching up on everything. Here is to a wonderful week!

Fairy blessings to you all

1 comment:

Beckums said...

man, sounds like a rough week....glad you were able to go to the cabin and enjoy some peace and quiet!