Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's over

So this week was still a little off for me it started getting back to normal sort of on Thursday. It’s been just an odd week over all, and we went to the final weekend of the Renaissance Festival. Saturday it was Me, Trisha and Rachel we saw pirates London broil and Tartanic and came home early because I wasn’t feeling well, and I thought I wasn’t going to get to go today, but I did. I started to feel better and made my way through the entire day. It was nice to get to properly say good by to Pirates who I’ll never stop being friends with. Also said good bye to Tartanic and watched Tortuga twins. Saturday was weird day at the festival it started off with my loosing my breath in a show then in another show the lines were all messed up and it as way off script and in another there was a cat fight. So today was more normal and I’m sad but glad. Next weekend Rachel and I are planning to go to the cabin for the weekend Trisha may or may not join us. Until next time my friends keep smiling and remember the fairies are everywhere

No comments: