Sunday, March 15, 2009

Full Moon

This week has over all been ok. Some tougher days than others, but that is because of the full moon, and I don’t care what anyone thinks. Yes full moons effect everyone mainly children. We at work always can tell when there is to be a full moon. Usually 2 days the day before and the day of the full moon they are seriously out of wack, and as soon as it’s over calm like you wouldn’t believe. Anyhow, so the full moon made this week a little tougher than needed.

This weekend I have been home enjoying some peace and quiet while Trisha is enjoying a vacation. Saturday I went with Rachel to run a few errands, and get a project started for one of my friends at the Festival. We are making a photo collage for them of their time here.

Today Rachel and I went to the festival. We went with Kathrein, Evvone, Charlotte and Nick. It was for Kat’s Birthday, and it was nice to see the festival through eyes of someone who hasn’t been. We went to Hey Nunnie Nunnie, I went shopping while they watched Tortugas Twins. We all met up for Wyld Man and Pirates they went to the Joust while Rachel and I went to see Cast in Bronze. I saw one of my students it was a lot of fun. I got a little sunburned because I was shopping and walking out in the sun a lot more than usual, but I’ll manage it’s not too bad. Now I am home relaxing and ready to go to bed.

No comments: