Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Week

So it's a new week, and I am totally looking forward to things being back to normal with work. Last week was all weird with staff and so many kids on spring break. So I was everywhere. Now that it's over I should be back to normal. Even this weekend I was resting Friday Saturday I rested in the morning then in the afternoon and evening I went out with Rachel and Jonathan. Went to a few stores and just took it easy. Yesterday we went to the festival and I wasn't feeling well I wanted to watch Adam Crack. I hadn't seen him yet this year, and so I made a point to watch him and the pirates. My meds never kicked in so we left at like 130 back into town I had lunch and then grocery shopped and then rested the rest of the day. One more weekend left o the festival I hate to see it go.

No comments: