Sunday, March 1, 2009

A father full weekend

So this week was not he best of weeks for me, but it wasn’t the worst week in the world. I had some challenges at work that made me kind of just wish the week was over. Then there was a friend of mine who has some stuff going on, and I was helping with that.

I was glad when Friday was here, and I was off work. I was suppose to get a pedicure, but it ended up being closed by the time I got there. It’s all good I don’t mind I just got dinner with Rachel and Trisha, and we went to Rachel’s ate and watched some of Ghost Hunters, and then Trisha and I got grocery shopping done, and went to bed. Nice relaxing night nothing major.

Saturday morning we got up, and got ready for the Renaissance Festival. We ended up having a late start and I was in pain I still don’t know why my back is hurting and my chest, but that’s ok. We made it in time for the 11 pirates and then after that Trisha and Rachel got henna we then went to watch three guys and a bunch of drums where a group of rowdy people made enjoy that show hard. So we were watching Wyld men and the original rowdy group had left. Shortly into the Wyld Man show a new rowdy rude group comes in. The guy starts smoking like chimney in a area that’ snot for smoking his little one year old is running up and down the area I am sitting in. Then his wife and mom or someone I don’t know was like yelling talking to him. My back was hurting I was feeling sick from the smoke and the heat. I was like I am done. I was about to get up and leave the show when the hillbillies from hell left. I was like ok I can handle this, but more people came in and squished me against the only shade. I was not able to enjoy this show at all, and I wasn’t alone. So after that we went and got a loaded bake potato and decided maybe London broil will cheer me up. Well they did to a degree they made me laugh, but I was not having fun I was feeling worse now and the heat was just too much. So I went to the pirates to explain we were leaving. I had too much heat (they are aware of my heat issues) and I had a family thing to go to.

So we drove back stopped at Walgreens and got some really big bottles of cold water, and took Trisha home. She wasn’t feeling so wonderful either it turns out. So Rachel and I went to Walgreens near my home so I could develop some pictures, and get a couple of things. I stepped wrong on my foot and now it’s bruised. This is the same foot that’s been healing from the vacuum incident a few weeks ago. So Rachel and I made it over to my parents had some food and I ordered some family photos, and we made a phone call to a friend named John. It was great to catch up with him. It was also nice to see my entire family even my sister from California was her with her kids. I love my niece her name is Megan, and she is 3 ½ years old. Tonight she and I talked about body parts and played little piggies. It was so much fun. I also saw Parker and Kyle they are both just over a year old and it was fun to see their smiles and love on them. After that we went to pick up Trisha and went for Mexican food and then came home for a early night.

Sorry there are no videos or photos from this festival trip. I had my digital camera and everything, but as you can read it was not the best day in the world.

Today Trisha Rachel and I went and got pedicures it was NICE! My toes are sparkling blue I love it! After that Trisha and I went to IHOP for lunch and then we went to Phoenix Theater to watch Les Miserable. We were on the early side so I enjoyed the little lawn and art museum lobby area. Then we watched Les Miserable and I loved it. My friend Paul was Enjloras and I was just overall pleased with the show. Everyone did a good job. I am still laughing at how during intermission Paul was on facebook LOL! After that Trisha and I ran a couple errands and then joined Rachel, Jonathan, and Colleen for dinner. We had Mexican food and it was alright.

Over all it was a good weekend. Until next time keep smiling! Fairy Blessings be with you!

No comments: