Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Festival FUN!

So this week I am doing a lot better. I am coping well with the whole Steven thing, and for all who want to know we are no longer a couple, and due to a death of his only living grandmother. He is going back to Ireland for an unknown amount of time to figure things out. I just ask for you to keep him in your prayers and send positive loving thoughts his way. He needs all he can get as he tries to find peace and comfort during this time.

I have also had the encounter of a friend of mien trying to figure out to live or not, and I had a few challenges presented at work. So if you could just keep me in your prayers and thoughts I would appreciate it. So on to bigger better funner things!

SO I went to the Renaissance Festival again. Yeah I know BIG shocker right? I went with just me and Trisha this time. We saw many different shows. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. A nice sunny sky high in the mid 70’s it was just nice, and there were a lot of people there, but it was nice. We decided to watch a few shows because of my foot. So we watched the Pirates of course then we saw the end of Fool Hearty they are a cute family friendly show, and as you can see from the photos they are clowns they do fool school show and they also to a dog show. Cute fun and very child friendly not so much adult friendly, we were there to eat rest my foot and wait for London broil. London broil is three guys named Matt, Duncan and Louie. They juggle and talk and are FUNNY they have been friends forever, and they work well together. Matt is the one juggling fire in the video. The photo is all three of them juggling in a three man pattern Matt is in the green, Duncan the red and Louie in the blue with the yellow feather in his hat. They provide entertainment and laughter and juggling tricks with clubs and fire in this show, but they do a improve show for their last show and I LOVE that one, but maybe next time I can see it. We made our way to Wyld Man which is theater in the mud, and I took two videos of it so you can get some of an idea of what it’s about. They take you back in time to ‘mudhenge’ and we encounter wyld man, and the video hopefully show it, but again cell phone video not so great. After that we went to loud bagpipes of Tartanic where I have a friend in the show. I took a picture, but he can’t be seen, and I took a video so you can get an idea of the music. We went to Tartanic instead of the Whip because of the sun I didn’t want to be in it too long so my hope is next week to get you some whipping action. After that we went to the Pirates for their ‘drunken pirate show’ it was a lot of fun very laid back and easy going small crowd. Then we went to Hey Nunnie Nunnie which is two nuns who do silly songs and counseling I took a photo and a video of them. They are funny and anyone can watch them. I hope you enjoy the photos and videos this week. Next week I will be going with Rachel, Trisha and myself and when I am about there will be a student of mine out there. How fun for me I am excited to see her out there.

Until next time fairy blessings and keep smiling. Enjoy the photos and videos


Fool Hearty Fire eatting


Fool Hearty asking for tips


London Broil (left Duncan, middle Matt, right Louie)
Matt Juggeling Fire
slow motion wyldman gets pushed in mud
Wyldman sits, rolls and goes under the mud
Tartanic (loud bagpipes)
Yes it's loud and they are in kilts

Hey Nunnie Nunnie

Sister Philamina and Mother Redepta Sing

No comments: