Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a FUN time

I had a busy weekend with lots of fun. Friday night I had my co worker Joy stay the night. Trisha, Joy and I went to Lonestar for dinner, and then came home and played Harry Potter Scene it Pirates Scene it and Pirates Life. Then we went to bed, and got up to go to the Arizona Renaissance Festival.

We waited for Rachel, and then off we went to begin the many fun adventures of the day. Starting off with stopping at Dunkin Doughnuts for breakfast it was busy because we had a little later start, but that’s ok. We made our way out to the festival with lots of talking, and fun as we went. It is wonderful to be a season ticket holder with a VIP parking. So our parking was REALLY nice and close. Once we got in I was happy as could be we walked around a little I got my Casanova which is a frozen drink that I only have found out there. It has green tea, black tea, wild berries, cream and sugar and it’s all blended together with ice. One of my FAVORITE things to drink out there, and one day I’ll find it somewhere I’m sure. So after that I found my pirate friends. They do a show called the Pirate shanty man and Bonnie lass they sing songs and I was laughing so hard. The lady that does it was like YES I am doing it right. It was so funny because they taught us a song the course is “the window, the window we threw it out the window with a yo ho ho and a heave and ho we threw it out the window the window” and it was just REALLY funny the stuff added before it. After that we went and caught up with my friend David who is in the band Tartaric they play bagpipes and there’s LOTS of fun and great music. I bought some of their cd’s then we went to go see Tortuga Twins who were doing a new show called Helen of Troy, and it’s brand new so much that they don’t know the script all the way yet, and it was freaking funny to watch and be apart of it. Then we went to catch up with Wyld Men theater in the mud and was recognized by the two who know us. Then we went back for the last pirate shanty man bonnie lass show of the day. It was great there was a young man who was just throwing out off the wall comments back to them. SO funny go “g-string man” then we walked around I bough some earrings and necklace and we caught up with Cast in Bronze bought a CD for work went to the torture chamber then ran into “the boys” who are from the wyld man show hung out with them talked and listened to their veggie music which sounds funny to say, but is really great to listen too. Then on the way out we again talked to Bonnie Lass and Shanty man.

This is window chorus only (sorry it's bad)



We came back to town went to Pedro’s and had Mexican food then came home cleaned up and went to bed. I am excited for this week when Steven will visit, and I will go back to the festival.

No comments: