Sunday, February 1, 2009

I ran away (but had to come back)

So my week was a on the crazy side. We had so much happen this week at work, and I was done. I just needed a break away from everything. So after the Q’s were done and over with, and life started to get back to normal it was still crazy. One of the sad, but good things that happened was all directors got a pay cut in order to prevent us from loosing jobs. They also cut out a University which is where you go and get trained for a 4 hour period for a Saturday and then the next Saturday same thing it’s only 3 times a year, but they cut one of them to help save money.

So I took the girls up to my cabin we had a nice relaxing time, and no pictures just fun happy memories. One of them being where I kicked the snow and my shoes came off so I was barefoot in the snow. We went to visit a friend named John in Williams, and he is one of the nicest most genuine people you will EVER meet. We spent a good part of Saturday just talking and hanging out with him. It was so nice to just catch up. He used to give a ‘Ghost Tour’ of Williams, but some stuff happened, and he no longer does that. So he’s working on a Historic Tour that we hope to go on next time we visit. We ate at a local restaurant in Williams. Then went and shopped around in Flagstaff spend the evening relaxing watching a few movies then to bed, and this morning we went to Williams explored a few shops said goodbye to John, and are home now. As we came home we did see a herd of deer it was pretty at least to me. I love seeing snow and animals in it.

I needed to get away so bad it was nice I feel like I can handle the week now! Which starting this weekend will be full of Renaissance Festival stories and One of Steven’s visit to see me. So many fun things to look forward to, Renaissance Festivals, Steven’s visit, and Les Miserable. Keep checking in with the ever going me, and have a blessed life.

1 comment:

Krause Crew said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend up at the cabin.

Have fun with your visit from Steven.