Saturday, January 24, 2009

Annie Get Your Gun

I went to see Annie Get Your Gun it was really fun and cute. It’s about Annie Oakley, and I found it enjoyable. It had a lot of fun numbers that I knew and some stuff I didn’t. I went to Arizona Broadway Theater where I had lunch with the show. I had a southwest Ceaser Salad Duck Tamale and Root beer Float Cake it was great. The photos are from ABT just so you can see a few of the things I did.

Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

Full Cast


After that Trisha and I ran we errands and had dinner at Spaghetti factory and then came home. It’s been a laid back kind of weekend Friday we just went out to eat and to Boarders and it’s just been relaxing for us both which is nice. I hope your weekend has been just as wonderful. Work this week was stressful we had a staff meeting where we covered more of our accreditation process as well as licensing and Q’s. Licensing lady came out to inspect us, and we are expecting Q’s any day now. Now you may be wondering what the heck that means. Licensing is someone from the state that comes and makes sure we has things right so we can stay opened and operating. Q’s is when corporate comes in and makes sure we have things up to their standards. Now Licensing is more important that state, but q’s is still VERY important as well. We also have a fire marshal that comes in and we have things we have to do for that as well. So we have that all going on plus one of my parents passed out and they aren’t sure why or what’s going on with that, and because her kids are foster there’s a chance those children may be removed. Scary stuff, but we are just hoping for the best right now. I hope your week is full of joy keep smiling! And fairy blessings to you all

No comments: