Sunday, January 11, 2009

The weekend (Lion King and more)

So I did a lot but not this weekend. Friday was really low key nothing major at all just the usual grocery shopping and dinner then home. Nice relaxing night I went to bed at 11 and woke up at like 10 the next morning apparently I needed the rest. Saturday Rachel Trisha and I went and saw the movie Doubt which I had seen on stage a few years ago, and really enjoyed it, and the big screen didn’t fail me either. It still leaves me with just as many questions as it did before. After that we went our separate ways and I went shopping with Trisha. We went to the outlets at Anthem, and I got a cute shirt. We then went to a few malls just for the fun of it. Had lunch at P.V mall and then went to Metro where I got two more shirts and Trisha got some stuff. We then went to see Bride Wars which was really cute it’s about two best friends who get married on the same day, and that’s all I’ll say about it. I really liked it a lot. Then we went to dinner at outback and it was yummy then home to bed, and up this morning went to breakfast, and then to Lion King which I LOVED! I have seen it three times, and I cry each time. I love it for its originality, and creative way it is brought to life on stage. I look at it not just from a patrons view, but I also look at it as someone who did theater for 12 years, and understands the technical part of it. I know this will sound really weird, but my favorite scene is the Stampede. Followed closely by “Can you feel the love tonight” and the scene where Simba is searching for who he is, and his father appears in the stars. Great show is all I’ll say. Now I’m home doing laundry, and getting ready for the lovely week. Keep smiling ya’ll and fairy blessings to you one and all

No comments: