Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

So I made it to another year go me! I had alot of fun once I got out of my house. I went out to my friend Rachel's and I had a full throtal to help me make it till midnight. We also went to Pedro's for Mexican Food then we stopped at Walgreens where I got a Rockstar and a Vinalla Coke, and I was alot of fun to watch. We went to Rachel and Jonathan's place where we played card games and talked and had a great time untill the time for the New Years came. Where we toasted int eh new year with Martanell's Sparkeling Cider. Today I am going to my parents for munchies and games and later lunch or dinner with Rachel, Jonathan and Trisha. We will see what happens. I hope your new year was great!

Me with sparkeling cider happy new year it's 2009
Me and Jonathan he's crazy what can I say

1 comment:

Krys said...

You're looking good girl! Happy New Year!