Monday, January 5, 2009

updates

Little up date for ya’ll since new years .Thursday I went to my families and we played a game called Wagers or something like that it was alto of fun my family is fun. Friday I had the joy of going to work only to go home 3 hours later. It was almost pointless that I called to see what time I worked, but whatever makes the happy preschool boat float we go with. So after I did that work I went out did some shopping and then went out to eat. Then we went a few more places, and Saturday I had family photos it was so much fun I love being around me entire family they crack me up. So after that we went all 15 of us to a Mexican restaurant and ate it was very good. Then I went out did some more shopping and we went to see a movie called Bedtime stories it was real good. Then Sunday I cleaned a little and went and saw Twilight again, and then cleaned more. Now it’s Monday and it’s back to work and ‘normal’ though this weekend I have plans to go to the Lion Kind stage production and I am so EXCITED! Until next time keep smiling ya’ll

1 comment:

Krause Crew said...

It was good seeing you the few times while we were in AZ. Thanks for all your help with Kyle at lunch. You are the best with kids!