Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy birthday!

First off HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! to Julie, Ethan and Steven. Who all had birthdays on thursday and friday. Its too bad each one of you are far away and couldn't be here to enjoy your day with me :) Julie is my sister, and I am greatful for her in my life, and for the joys I have had with growing up with her. She is strong and I look up to her she is a great mother of a 1 year old and a 3 1/2 year old. She's a great loveing mother. She's greatly orginized yet laid back too. I love my sister. Ethan has been a friend of mine for years, and I enjoy his vibrant way of embracing life. He lets nothing keep him from being who he is, and is a inspiration that you should always be true to yourself no matter what the world says. He has a great way of making life enjoyable, and at the same point understands reality of life. I'm blessed that this little photo boy met me this muffin girl, and that we still have a great friendship. Steven is my boyfriend, and I am greatful for him in my life. He accepts me for who I am, and that is a wonderful blessing in and of itself. I am not the easiest person in the world to be friends with let alone in love with. So when I met him I had no idea how greatly blessed I would be. He accepts me though I don't neccisarily follow the path that perhaps everyone would want me too. He encourages me when I am down and laughs when it's good. I love him. Sadly Julie lives in California as does Steven and Ethan is a flight attendent so is rarely in one place for long. However I love you all and hope your birthdays were wonderful!

That's about it for my post this week because I was basicly sick all week off and on my stomach and I were not friends so I don't know alot of how the week went. This weekend was going to be harry potter weekend, and I managed to get grocery shopping done and watch one harry potter then was home sick and resting. I managed in between the sleeping and stomach pain to get a bunch of music on my computers, and file my taxes whoot me!

This week will be better I will make it better I have Annie Get Your Gun to look forward to this week. Which once I see it there will be a report on it. Hope your week is blessed. May the angels and fairies bless you in all that you do, and may you keep smiling

No comments: