Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Christmas"

Last night was “Christmas” and I had so much fun. It started at about 5 we all arrived and ate some food and slowly but surely made our way down stairs where the presents were. Now you may be asking why did w have “Christmas” yesterday? Well I’ll tell you. It was because my sister Julie, and her husband Kody and their two children Megan (age 3 ½ ) and Kyle (just turned one Dec 11) were going to be here. It started off that each of the kids were going to have Christmas brought to them by my parents, but ended up we all go to my parents and do it like we always do. One present at a time it takes a good 2-3 hours, but it’s worth it. So we had eaten and Kody was downstairs to video Megan coming to see the tree and all the gifts. Well Megan wasn’t sure about going downstairs by herself so I led the way with her. It was great to see her face her bright wide eyes as she saw that Santa had indeed made his way to papa’s (grandpa) house. We all got to open stockings and then it was on to one present at a time. So much fun I think my favorite part was when Megan got Wall-e on DVD, and she screamed at the top of her little lungs and hugged the DVD and was so excited. That and her flying Tinkerbell that she had asked Santa for was fun to. I enjoyed watching the little ones where the true magic is. I got some books and DVD’s and gift certificates and Steven sent me a beautiful little ring. It was great to have this special time with my family. Here are a few pictures I took again with my cell cause I left the camera. I’m so bad. They are of Megan and Kyle because Parker had some the day before.

Megan enjoying Santa climbing with lights
Kyle enjoys a sucker from his stocking

Megan is a present


Kyle enjoyed this football from his stocking (he bit a hole in it after this photo was taken)



Kyle enjoyed his trucks from Santa

1 comment:

Krys said...

How fun and how special you were all able to celebrate together!