Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tis the Season

This week has not been the best one in the world. Without getting into all the details basically it felt like I had more things thrown at me than I had time to actually process. A lot of things happened involving work, and I am doing better with the situation now, but let’s just say I feel EXTREMLY hurt and upset by what happened, and still feel it is WRONG, but I also know that holding on to it won’t help. So I have decided to let go of the things, and forgive. With the help of the Lord, and a good friend listening to me. I am getting better. I won’t go into details on it all, but that’s the nutshell of it. Now this weekend on the other hand has been a pretty nice one. Tis the season to be busy, and feel like there’s more things to be done than time to get it all done, but it always seems to find away to work out. Friday I went out to dinner at Outback because I needed my strawberry bull thank you VERY much. After that we went to Borders and back home nothing major. I did stay up late talking with my boyfriend through text messaging and that was a lot of fun. Worth the lack of sleep I got out of it too. Saturday I had a lot yet little happen. I went out with Rachel and Trisha we had lunch in honor of Trisha’s birthday (which is tomorrow, but she will not be here) I bought her lunch then the three of us went, and got a pedicure. It was my first time ever doing this, and it was so fun to be pampered for an hour and only paid 18$ (without tip) I got massages and now my toenails are a pretty Christmas red color. After that we went all over the place to get Christmas shopping done or near done for Rachel. We went to like a total of like ten stores to get things, and then I went to my parents to see my family for Tieman Tacos it was great to see my family and get updates for the holidays that are coming up. I then went out to dinner to finish celebrating Trisha’s birthday and Jonathan and Colleen joined us. It was so much fun and now I am super tired and glad tomorrow nothing is going on so I can sleep and get other things caught up before the week hits. Tis the season to wonder more than ever what happens to the time

2 comments:

Joann said...

a boyfriend huh?
What happened with work? (email me)

Beckums said...

boyfriend?! why am i hearing of this only now?