Friday, December 12, 2008

The boyfriend :)

This week was not as bad as last week except for one thing that I wish hadn’t happened, but apparently in the long run it needed to happen. We live we learn we move on, and though I think it was yucky what happened I am over it. Now on to more important and BETTER and HAPPIER things, okay, so apparently I’ve mentioned the boyfriend, but not explained the boyfriend. So here’s the boyfriend scoop for those who are not in the know of it. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!! Here’s the story I met him online through a LDS site in June of 07, and we were like ok just talk here and there nothing major, then he stopped talking to me like all the others so I moved on. Then in November of 2007 he e-mailed me, and said he was in an accident, and that’s why he hadn’t talked to me for so long. I though sure ok likely story, but I’ll give it a try. We talked through e-mail off and on still no big deal. Then in June of 2008 we exchanged phone numbers and text each other, and called each other once in a while. Then it started to be more frequent, and it came up that I would be in California (where he had moved to) in October. So we decided since he wasn’t to far from Disneyland that we would meet at Disneyland, and we did. We had a WONDEFUL time with each other, and really enjoyed each other’s company. We continued to talk on the phone and text, and decided about a week later (Halloween) to try being a couple. So we are now boyfriend and girlfriend. So that’s the nutshell story. Here’s a tad more about him because I know ya’ll are wondering. He is from Ireland originally, and has been in the US about 10 years. He lost his mother, father and sister and has some family, but not much. He came to US and was going to school in California, and as time went on ended up in Utah which is where he was when I first met him online. His sister passed away suddenly about a year ago, and he had to go back to Ireland for a little bit to take care of that as he was the only one of his immediate family alive. He came back to the states and tired Utah a little longer, but it wasn’t working so he moved to California and that is where he has been since. He has a degree in writing, and wants to go back to school for the study of volcanoes (I can’t spell the word or say it) he loves books, can play piano, and is a bit of a ‘geek’ but I love him none the less. He makes me smile, and understands things about me that no one has understood before. He was born and raised Catholic and is a convert to the LDS church did serve a mission, but was sent home early. We are far from the perfect couple but we enjoy the friendship he and I have. He is looking into transferring with his current job in April to live here in Phoenix so he can look into going back to school, and we can continue to develop in our relationship. Now you know the boyfriend story and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed sharing it.

2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

So what is his name?

Beckums said...

lol, that is exactly what i was gonna put :)