Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Carol

Ghost of Christmas Past
Ghost of Christmas Present

"Link By Link"


"God Bless us"



Marley's Ghost and Scrooge





I had a busy weekend Friday we went to see the temple lights sooo pretty, and had dinner then home. Saturday I had breakfast bought a nice Christmas outfit, and went and saw a Christmas Carol, had a gift exchange and today I went to Prescott. That’s the nutshell of what I did.
My favorite was going to Arizona Broadway Theater, and watching a musical production of Christmas Carol. The photos are from ABT for their promotions it’s a wonderful way to see theater. You go have a meal and a show, and this show was just as the others I have seen wonderful. I have seen Christmas Carol done in many ways, but not the musical, and it was a lovely way to share the emotions. My favorite scene if I have to pick just one is called “Link by Link” it’s when the ghost of Marley comes to Scrooge, and tells him about how his chain is built link by link and will get heavier. There is some great choreographing in this as ghosts come to life, and dance and tell how they got their links. Yes, there is a skeleton, but I got through that by really paying attention to the chorography that’s something I think only I would do. Anyhow I hope you enjoy the photos and have a merry merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Beckums said...

SO jealous!! A Christmas Carol is one of my favorite musicals to see, and NOPE i don't get to see it this year......