Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas shopping

OK I think it's finally done I finally have gotten all the shopping done and everyone has what they are suppose too, and at this point I'm sorry if I forgot you, but I am not doing more 'needed' shopping. I went to a store yesterday and ended up spending three hours more than I thought I would there, but I had fun. Except the part where my back started to hurt super bad, and those of you who know what happened to it. It was to a pretty sight, but I managed and I got a cute top for the holidays, but I want to get another one so hopefully with any luck I can get to a store this week or weekend. I have ave so much happening this week I am starting to believe that the time after thanksgiving to the new year is taken and made shorter. It seems we can never get all we want to do done in the time we have to do it. It will come I am excited I love the feel of the season. Oh yeah apparently I told my boyfriend story and never gave out what his name is. For those who want to know his name is Steven. Happy Holidays!

No comments: