Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

So Christmas has come and gone I don’t technically get to celebrate until Monday so there will be another update once the weekend is over or something. I did buy myself the twilight score on I tunes because it is so new and I didn’t have it on my list I have to order it off Amazon next, but I’m enjoying it. On Christmas I went with my parents to see all my siblings homes, and spend time with them. It was so much fun just visiting, and talking about Christmas passed. I enjoy hearing my parents stories. They talked about their first home, and the décor of it, and how 70’s it was, and my mom talked about her idea of presents and my dad talked about his hope for snow to catch Santa, and we talked about how there was chairs set out to stop the kids in my family from getting up to early. It was just a lot of fun. My weekend is full of things to do. I am going to lunch and shopping today, and Parker (my nephew) is having his first birthday Sunday Monday I am doing family Christmas so I’ll have lots to report on later. Hope you all are being safe and having fun! Fairy blessings until next time my friends

1 comment:

Beckums said...

lol, that was fun...i love getting to hear about your family's past memories, especially your Dad's versions!