Sunday, June 14, 2009

plain jane

This week has been closer to normal than not. I for the most part spend mornings with 2’s and afternoons with infants. There were no real major incidents, or any major news that happened. Friday I had dinner at Rachel’s and watched one of the Underworld Movies. I forget the title of it in all honesty. I then went home, and went to bed because I had an early Saturday. I had a 5 hours first aide CPR training. It was the LONGEST 5 hours ever, but I am now in compliance with the Sunrise Policy, and I can’t complain because it was free. After that I went to lunch with Rachel and Trisha, and then I got my hair cut, and then came home. To relax while Trisha and Rachel went to a bunco event and I decided to catch up on some laundry, and watched a couple movies that were on TV. Then Rachel and Trisha came home, and we went swimming it was like 1030 or 11 and there were these kids there with adults. It was so annoying, now mind you I don’t mind sharing a pool that’s fine. I have no problem if kids are there that’s fine, but when your kids are running around screaming and yelling and splashing and being rude that’s not ok. First off its 11 why are your kids still up and secondly why are you letting them run around in t POOL AREA and why are you letting them jump in the pool next to us splashing us? You’re the parent you see that we keep moving from where you’re rude kids are. So yeah we swam for a short time because the kids never stopped, nor did the adults seem to care what they were doing to us. So we left and got some food, and hung out and talked, and then called it a night. Now it’s a beautiful Sunday morning, and I am not sure how the day will go. I may highlight my hair by myself, or I may have someone do it for me, or I may do it next weekend I haven’t figured that part of my life out yet. Trisha is supposed to get her new car today so that’s exciting news. I hope this week is great for everyone, and that the fairies and angels bless you this week and always.

No comments: