Sunday, June 7, 2009

Intersting week

This week has been very interesting. On Monday when I got to work I learned that my coworker who is 32 years old, and has a 2 year old daughter. Had suffered a heart attack on Sunday night, and that was just scary. Then my other coworker’s 1 year old son is in the hospital with fluid on his hip. As the week as gone on the lady who had the heart attack has had a total of 3 stunts put into her blocked arteries, and she went home, and is feeling a lot better. She will unfortunately not be returning to work. Another co worker is on vacation for the month, and the one year old was supposed to go home on Friday from the hospital. So needless to say the school has been short handed teachers, and I have been working with 2 year olds. I’ve forgot how much I love working all day with them, but at the same point I miss my babies A LOT. So I just have been making it through the week.

This weakened we are celebrating Rachel’s birthday. Saturday it was Rachel and I. Trisha didn’t get in until later in the evening from her vacation. The first part of Saturday I stayed home until Rachel was ready. I cleaned and did some laundry, and then Rachel and I went to eat at Super Salad. After that we went to Big Lots and the New Age store. I got a chime, and some really cheap crocs. We went and got Desert swirl so yummy! Then we went to Rachel’s house, and just hung out. We then went to dinner and Wal-mart, and then home to bed.

Today was pretty nice. Went with Trisha to wash her car since she is going to try to get a new one this week. We then went with Colleen to the mall and Boarders and then we met with Jonathan and Rachel for Texas Roadhouse lunch for Rachel’s birthday. The food was good like always. Then I shared an Armadillo Punch with Trisha. It was so good it was cranberry, orange, lime and Rum. I loved it! Then I came home to rest I was not feeling grand. While Trisha, Rachel and Jonathan went and watched UP. I then went grocery shopping with Trisha and then called it a night.

Until next week keep smiling, and know you’re blessed by angels and fairies every day is a beautiful gift. So take it all in :)

No comments: