Sunday, June 28, 2009

A new week brings new hopes

So Monday was actually not that bad. I woke up with the worst headache and backache EVER, but the day itself was pretty good. Little weird when I got my lunch break about 2 hours earlier than I’m use to, but it was fine, and my afternoon was in the infants with Megan. I didn’t have Amber there making life more difficult, and I didn’t have a rough day. Loved Monday!

Tuesday brought more happy times. For some reason the twos were great, and I had anew little two year old start he was so sweet, and I spent the afternoon alone in the infants. Amber got to go home because we were so low, and it was relaxing. I managed to get almost all the paperwork caught up. GO ME! Yippee for catching up!

Wednesday wasn’t to bad either I had to spend a little time with Amber, but it wasn’t too terribly bad. So far the week is looking or was looking good.

Thursday was good weirdly low on kids in the school. I had a huge pitcher of juice spill but life was good and Amber free again. I am loving it!

Friday was again pretty fantastic didn’t really have to deal with Amber yet again. I then went to dinner at Rachel’s house with Ethan and Trisha. It was nice to sit and visit and watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang the movie. Lovely night!

Saturday was wonderful all in and of itself. I spent it with Rachel, Trisha and Ethan. We had a fantastic time just hanging out. We had lunch and dinner and colored Rachel’s hair. We also went swimming and talked until 5 in the morning.

Here it is a beautiful Sunday morning that none of us got any sleep because of going ot bed at like 5 or so. Today we are getting hair cuts and hanging out. It’s fantastic to have my friends in my life so much.

No comments: