Sunday, July 5, 2009

Little Bits

Monday was interesting started off with what I thought was going to be a lower number day. Turned into a move 4 kid up get 4 kids from the other class kind of day. It’s a thing that needs to happen, and I understand it, but it was just really unexpected. I had a good day though, and am glad it’s getting sorted out. Tuesday and Wednesday nothing to major happened. Just had a laid back kind of life. Thursday for some reason I was emotional all day. Crying at the drop of a hat, and there was no real reason for it.
Friday was a lot of fun I went out with the girls, and got a pedicure and had lunch, and we went shopping and then had dinner and swimming. Saturday was Fourth of July we had a BBQ with Rachel, Trisha, Ethan, Jonathan, and John. We hung out and talked lots of fun and played games and swam. It’s a beautiful Sunday morning now, and life is good. Until next week keep smiling.

No comments: