Sunday, July 26, 2009

Partly weird

Monday was partly weird only because I spent the day in infants, and they didn’t leave until super late, and the weather was super windy and weird when I left. Then that night I met a young man named Justin, and I’m in total like with him. Tuesday I spent the whole day in the twos, and fought off feeling sick again. Wednesday I spent the day with the two’s again only getting to be with infants for a few minutes. I miss the half and half when I don’t get it. Thursday I was with the 2’s again all day, and things are stressful because we are trying to get ready for quality first which is part of our accreditation process, and I feel like I can’t do anything, and they come on Wed, Thursday and Friday of next week. UGH! Friday wasn’t too bad I was actually to a more ‘normal’ schedule I had twos in the morning infants in the afternoon. After I got home I went to dinner with Trisha and Ethan, and we hung out for a little bit, and I got a new phone, and life was grand. Saturday I went to lunch with Trisha, and spent the rest of the day with Rachel. It was nice to just hang out, and be with her. She’s so special to me, and makes me who I am. I enjoyed the quality girl time that we had, and hope we have more times like that. Today is Sunday, and it’s been very peaceful and just nice this morning. I hope your week is full of love, light, peace and joy. Be blessed my friends until next time.

No comments: