Sunday, August 2, 2009

Normalish

So, I’ve started to write down each day when I get home what’s gone on so if my entries sound weird that’s why. Monday was pretty normal, and for some odd reason the time went by so fast at work. I’m not sure if it’s cause I’m feeling better or what. I know I’m stressed about the quality first people coming, but what the hell so far the week has started off good. Tuesday was good only for the fact I was in twos then infants. Bad part was Q’s happened today of all days today. Like we weren’t stressed enough about the quality first people coming lets add the Q on top of it. Grrr long day long life, and now I get to go in early all week and stay late fun fun fun FUN times. Wednesday today was so long I worked from 8-615 which is a long day when you have quality first at your school. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. It just made life long for the morning because we have to do so many things different. However, the good news is they will be back tomorrow and not tomorrow and Friday as they had originally said so yippie there. Thursday was ok for the fact that eh quality first people came and did preschool B room so basically the hopes and prayers for the infants, preschool b and intermediate b to be done were accomplished, and now it’s a waiting game to see how it all went. You could tell the relief from it all was there today. Friday wasn’t too terrible for a change it was more like we are back to ‘normal’ if there is such a thing, and everyone was just in general pretty good to each other. The kids were good, and life was good save for my horrible headache. Ethan stayed the night, and we swam and enjoyed talking. Saturday Rachel, Trisha, Ethan and I enjoyed hanging out and talking. I had a family dinner which was so much fun, and then I went with Rachel, Ethan and Trisha and we went swimming. Now it’s Sunday, and it’s beautiful, and peaceful, and I’m feeling great finally. Until next time keep on keeping on, and never forget to smile.

No comments: