Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another one bites the dust

Monday was pretty good for a Monday. I can’t complain other than my mind is going in a million directions, but that’s not anyone persons fault just my own. Life is going pretty good at this point. The only thing really I want to know is why did Justin stop with no warning talking to me? Oh well I must progress forward from this, and check it up to a good life lesson learned. What did I learn you ask? Well I learned that there are good men out there, and that taking a chance is a good thing. Tuesday was interesting. I decided that any day that starts off with a child vomiting and diarrhea and any other fluid that can come out a 2 year old gets on you. Is a day full of inserting things, and today was no different. I had that happen I had two kids get hurt I got attacked by a cicada and I had 3 new babies start. WHOOT what a day. Wednesday was ok save for me being in A LOT of pain, and not knowing why. I was also VERY tired maybe it’s the weather change. Thursday was nice it rained a good part of the morning. I LOVE rain! Life is good lovely day! Friday was not to bad except I felt like I was getting a cold. I got to work with Debbie and we talked about some spiritual things that I can’t talk about with others because so many either don’t believe or think I’m NUTS. I am glad I found out she’s so open, and I hope I can assist her in her journey of enlightenment. Which is a ever on going process in life, but I am glad to help even a little. Saturday was alright I had a nice breakfast, and then did some grocery shopping ten rested because I got a cold, and after that I went out to dinner with Rachel, Jonathan, and Trisha, and later we got Ethan, and we all hung out for a little bit. We played a game called Adult Loaded questions it’s just like Loaded questions, but with more risky questions. It was so fun to play one of the questions was if you were a stripper what would your name be? It was a hoot to play. Today is Sunday, and I’m still fighting a cold, but that’s about how life goes. It’s a beautiful day and I hope ya’ll keep on smiling.

No comments: