Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another week in this thing we call life

Monday was so different. We had done move ups at work so it was like having new classes. It was calm and peaceful for 2 year olds, and despite being sick it was a good day. Tuesday was pretty nice as well. It is amazing how moving certain children up makes the class so different. I miss some of my older kids, but at the same point I have new ones to learn. I still have a cough, but I am doing a lot better. Save for a dream that is haunting me that I had last night. I think I need to find out what it means. I think I’ll be doing some serious talking to the Lord here soon about this. Wednesday wasn’t too terrible again a fairly easy day compared to what I had in the passed. I think I finally understand the dream I had, and the basic idea of it. So I can rest assured things and life is good. Thursday was a good day. I talked with Justin, and FINALLY got some answers as to why he disappeared, and I am glad we worked things out. Friday was ok except I wasn’t feeling to grand and I had this dark mood over me. So I went out and relaxed with Trisha and Ethan. It rained for a short time, and it was really lovely. Saturday I woke up after getting a good amount of sleep and was loving the rainy windy like weather., but it left like usual. It never seems to stay long here, but that’s alright. I went around town shopping and looking at different things with Trisha, and then we met with Rachel and Jonathan for swimming, and talking. Then a early night in it was lovely. It’s Sunday now, and I’m doing the usual catch up on laundry and various other housework. Lovely day Sunday is. Have a super terrific week and keep on smiling.

No comments: