Sunday, August 9, 2009

Best of the best?

Monday was pretty nice for a change I was in both rooms, but things were rather peaceful, and content. I think it’s just because all our stress is gone. Tuesday was a little crazy, but not bad the only weird thing was I stayed till almost 630, but hey that’s ok more money for me LOL! Wednesday was unusually weird, but good all in one. First off we only had 5 babies second of all Amber came in later and closed infants. I was in the 2’s all day, but it was not that bad, and I left a hour early I was sooooo happy! Thursday was good I spent most of it in the 2’s and closed infants. Friday was good in the 2’s most of the day, and it was over all relaxing and nice. Had dinner with Trisha, and just enjoyed relaxing and having nothing to do. Saturday was nice I got to relax and hang eventually when things really got going. I went to Cabela’s for lunch, and then we went shopping and swimming it was a nice relaxing fun filled day. Now it is Sunday, and I am enjoying the peaceful time, and then off to do housework and all that jazz. Enjoy your week and until next week keep smiling. May the angels and fairies bless you, and the Lord always guide you.

No comments: