Sunday, August 30, 2009

ah to life!

Monday was pretty good other than waking with a terrible headache that I think is weather related. I did my usual morning in two afternoons in infants, and I even got some interesting news from one of my parents and life is still going really well. I am not sure if I can officially say I have a boyfriend with Justin, but I do have a friend who is a boy who I care A LOT for, and I know he cares for me in return. Tuesday was pretty good no headaches no real drama no real anything just a good day. Save for the fact a coworker tried to screw me and screwed themselves it was FUNNY! Wednesday was pretty good I went in early got off early, and life was pretty good considering I was up so much earlier than I wanted. Thursday was good no major issues again. I just have these feelings for and involved with Justin who is my new boyfriend, but I am working through it, and life is good. Friday was not to bad I was just very tired. I even had a relaxing stay at home night as Trisha was out of town. Saturday I did nothing all day long it was nice to just be home doing nothing. Now it is Sunday and I am just relaxing again doing nothing sometimes you just need to do nothing. Have a great week.

No comments: