Sunday, July 19, 2009

Strangeness in the week

Monday started the week off weird. I was not feeling well at all, and actually for a change they got it arranged so I could go home early. Tuesday I still wasn’t fully back to feeling well, and I ended up staying at work unusually late I didn’t get home till after 630 I usually am off at 6. Wednesday I was feeling more back to normal other than not having a lot of strength, but each day that gets more and more. Thursday was really a great day I had high energy and felt more like myself. Friday was interesting nothing major happened had a nice low water play day and a fairly low day in infants. I felt great and though I’m starting to get a cold I’m feeling SO much better. Saturday was full of lots ot do, and what felt like no time to do it all in. I had breakfast with my mom it was fun to see her. I love her so much, and am glad for what little time I do get to spend with her. After that I went with Rachel to a craft fair thing, and made a tile art. It was pretty fun, and a nice change. After that I went shopping for the normal grocery stuff, and had lunch. We then went to see Harry Potter it was me, Trisha, Ethan, Colleen, and her friend Dan. I loved the movie, and thought it was the best yet. After that Trisha, Ethan, Rachel and I, had dinner, and went swimming. Now it’s a beautiful relaxing Sunday, and I am enjoying the beautiful peace I get to enjoy every Sunday morning. Until next week, stay happy, and be blessed.

No comments: