Sunday, May 31, 2009

beep beep

This week has not been too horrible. Work treated me pretty well for the most part. It was sad when I learned that two teachers will be leaving us. Summer started for my school, and with that comes fieldtrips, and children leaving. I also got sad news when I learned that the spiritual site I go to for developing my spiritual gifts and classes has decided that the USA side of it can no longer do classes. This is understandable as people were not coming or showing interest, but at the same point it was the one place I could go and talk about all the things I experience without being judges. It is still open for chats when folks are there, but I was sad to learn no more classes. I have a feeling that means I won’t get to talk to as many of those folks as I did before. It’s hard enough to know I have these beautiful gifts and no one here physically to talk to about things when I need to. This site has provided me with loving accepting understanding people who can help me find that positivity I need when I’m dragging. They all understand the gifts and talents we are all blessed with, and it’s not like many things in my life that judge me or say its witchcraft when it’s not. Anyhow I’m over my rant there. This weekend has been kind of just here. I didn’t do anything Friday Trisha went out of town for a week so Friday I just was home relaxing. Saturday I went out with Rachel and a dear friend named John. I enjoy John’s company he’s a great gifted friend of mine. He talked to me about some things, and helped me with a few things. We then went to lunch took John home, and then Rachel, Jonathan, Kat, her two boys and her brother we all went to see Night at the Museum. It was really cute I enjoyed it a lot. Then I went to Wal-mart got a cute bedding set and some stuff to make a new centerpiece. Today I am relaxing and doing a little laundry before I go to the mall with Rachel. Until next time keep smiling and have a wonderful blessed week.

No comments: