Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another week :)

So this week was interesting Monday we had the grant lady come and watch us. Tuesday the supposed photo people came, but without a camera. Wednesday the kids were off the wall. Thursday I spent with 1 and 2 year olds never with my infants. Friday we were judged and I spent a good part of the day with 1 and 2 year olds not my infants. However, I did get to have a lovely home cooked meal by a friend of mine named John. He had some really bad things happen, and temporarily is living with Rachel and Jonathan. We found him a place to live so that’s a good thing. Saturday Trisha and I managed to give my cat Jimmy back to a place so he can find a home. I grew allergic to his thick undercoat. We also managed to get out other two cats Frosty and Freedom shots. Then we had lunch at Lonestar with Rachel. We then went to get a few things from Wal-Mart and Boarders. I have one book left I need now over the passed 2 weeks I have been trying to get a series of books I’m only in need of one now. Then after that we went to Rachel’s and watched Ghost hunters which was really good then we went to have dinner came back to Rachel’s and watched Untouchables which I didn’t think I would enjoy as much as I did. It was interesting, but when you watch a movie only knowing Al Capone spend time in Alcatraz and was a mobster and the movie is about Al Capone it’s easy to not want to watch it. So the fact it kept my interest was amazing. Today is Sunday and I’m enjoying the peaceful morning time. There is a possibility I’ll be out and about later today, but for now I’m just enjoying. On a side note I have started a new series of books which I am enjoying. I finished up the Twilight series which I loved. I am now reading the Farie Path series and it’s really good I finished book on and am on book 2 there’s a total of 4 at the moment. I’m so proud of myself for reading more. Have a great day ya’ll!

2 comments:

Krause Crew said...

Glad you are doing well. Keep up on the reading. I wish I took more time to read. Maybe when the kids get a little older.

Daisy's Realm said...

the only real way I read is in the bathroom. I don't usually have time to sit and read like normal. So because I read slow I'm seeing how much I can read this year. There's always aduio books they work wonders too.