Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tis but another week

This week wasn’t too bad. Started off a little rough because I had a bad attitude, and that has changed. I have decided that I work with 30 women, and that with that is bound to ALWAYS be drama, and always be rumors and gossip. My boss I have decided will never change, and will always be as she is, and no matter how many times I confront her it will not change. So I have decided to let myself forgive forget and find peace. If they want to waste perfectly good energy on spreading falsehoods and being angry so be it. I am not wasting my perfectly good time and energy doing it. It is affecting my ability to work wit the kids and the kids shouldn’t suffer because of that. So I have made a change, and been feeling good since then.

This weekend has been full of things Friday I stayed home because I wasn’t feeling well, and I’m still fighting it off and on. Saturday I went to breakfast then Rachel, Trisha and I went to get our friend John. We helped him find out some information to start doing Ghost Tours in Glendale. Now the process of getting the history learned, and finding areas to go to and getting things legal to do is the process. I am excited to see John take this project on, and I will help where I can. Then after that we went to Rachel’s house for a few and relaxed and talked and whatnot. Then we went to check on a place of employment for John, and then we had lunch. After that we took John home, and Rachel, Trisha and I went out to see some beautiful model homes. Got some prices on some stuff just on the off chance my sister may want to look. Then after that we went back to Rachel’s and hung out a little then went to dinner. We then came back and I talked to Jennifer who is Jim’s wife and got a few things cleared up. Then Rachel, Trisha and Jonathan and my self came to out house and we went swimming. They changed the pool to salt water it’s SO nice. It’s warmer for one and for two we aren’t dying because of the over kill of chlorine that we were dying from before. There was a 3 year old boy there, and I helped him learn to swim. Well actually helped him realize he can float with his suite LOL. It was fun then we came home and passed out. Today I am supposed to go out with Jonathan and Rachel so we will see. Until next week have a great day and keep smiling!

No comments: