Monday, May 25, 2009

happy memorial day

This week has been A LOT better for many reasons, but mainly because I refuse to let the negativity that was eating me do so any more. So I have enjoyed the small humors of my life. Things like watching a bird try to drink out of mister. My realization of how a sponge was used to do art. Kids trying to catch and hold as many pill bugs as they can. Kids being silly kids running into a wall unhurt and dramatically falling to the ground for laughs. It’s great, and I’m feeling good. The only sad thing for me was having one students have to get investigated for possible child abuse. That really upsets me, but at the same point I know we are doing the right things.

So over the weekend since it was a long weekend I took Rachel and Jonathan to my cabin. It was nice to get away from the city and enjoy the fresh air. We didn’t do a lot of special things walked around Williams, went to the Deer Farm, walked downtown Flagstaff and went to the Pioneer Museum. I got to read a lot and just enjoy being out of town.

Until next week keep smiling. May angels and fairies bless your path of life.

No comments: