Sunday, December 20, 2009

Chiily Willy was a bear

Monday was good I worked in the older twos and infants. I had only 3 babies and was able to leave by 5, but when things finally chilled I left like 530 it was nice to be home before 6 for a change. Tuesday was good I was in older 2’s and infants and things were pretty nice. I got MY car back so life is good. Tuesday I was in older 2’s and infants life is good. Nothing major happening at present. Wednesday I was in older 2’s and infants again nothing major. Thursday I was all day alone in the infants and had a great time. Life is going well and I’m happy. Friday was interesting for one reason or another we were short staffed by 6 people. I spend the morning in young 2’s afternoon in infants. I was sooo tired, but it was a good tired. I then went to dinner and shopped a little with Trisha. Nice relaxing stress free night. Saturday morning I spent at home just relaxing and enjoying myself some me time. Then I went to lunch with Trisha, and spent the day just relaxing and shopping mostly window shopping. Then dinner and more window shopping and then home. What a nice day! Today is Sunday and I am doing catch up on a few things, and relaxing then off to dinner with my family, and getting Christmas gifts. It’s a early Christmas celebration since this year my parents are going to Colorado to be with Kody and Julie. Until next week keep on smiling!

No comments: